Our mission is to provide you with an experienced team of real estate professionals to help you find the best, most highly qualified tenant(s) quickly and efficiently. InvestSF is flexible and responsive to your every need from pricing to market analysis, showings and finalizing agreements. Our professional full-service team has decades of experience with the San Francisco real estate market and has built and maintained strong relationships with industry professionals in San Francisco. Together we will exceed your expectations while providing the highest level of service.We provide tenant placement and leasing services for owners and landlords. From live/work lofts and high-rise condos to luxurious single-family homes and charming flats, the experienced leasing team offers unparalleled online and social media marketing and sales expertise. Through our talented group of real estate professionals, owners and landlords enjoy first-class customer service, innovative marketing solutions, and experienced broker support.
For Landlords: We Begin With Discussing Your Objectives. We Have Established Proven Outreach Programs To Locate And Attract A Large Audience Of Potential Tenants
- Top Luxury Rental Agents
- Internal database of Human Resource contacts
- Home search and application assistance
- In-depth background checks
- Headhunting Groups
Our Proposal – Valuation and MarketingWe have developed research solutions to help our clients stay in the know with the latest marketing and valuation techniques that are implemented by our team. Our approach easily integrates with a wide range of communiques that can enable you to fully realize the benefits of being a landlord.
Visual Media/Online Marketing
- Next Door
- Next Door
Real Estate Websites
- Property Specific Website
- InvestSF Website
FOR TENANTS: GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING A RENTAL APPLICATION
- Each applicant (and each adult that intends to occupy the unit) must view the unit in person prior to application submission.
- A separate complete application is required for each adult intending to occupy the unit.
- Each applicant must personally complete and sign individual applications.
- Each applicant must upload a clear copy of a valid government issued photo ID.
- Each applicant must include their two most recent pay stubs (or if self-employed, the two previous year’s tax returns).
- A $30.00 application fee for each applicant will be collected. Please note that this fee is nonrefundable.