This unique property is one of a kind. Using leading edge design elements and superior craftsmanship, this beautifully renovated property lends itself to creative living at its best. The complete transformation of this property can be seen in every detail, from the dramatic open span living space with soaring ceiling heights, to the lush bucolic garden that connect the two homes on the oversized lot.
The best of all worlds can be found here at 138 – 140 Ord Street, beginning with the restoration of an historic Italianate Victorian façade of the two level front house with period detailing, to the sun lit modern two level playhouse on the rear of the expansive lot. This is truly an urban oasis to enjoy peaceful tranquility or entertaining among the mature trees and flowering plants, numerous decks, patios, and lighted pathway. Once arriving home, you will feel worlds away in your very private Shangri-La.
This magical city dwelling comes complete with two car off street parking with its own charging station, an oversized lot with mature garden, and all in an unbeatable location.
- Electric Car Charging Station: HCS40 30A 240V charging with NEMA 14 – 50 Plug
- Separate Utilities (if ever there was a need to use the two homes individually)
- Drip Irrigation system
- Low Voltage Lighting and Motion Sensors
- Premium IPE Hardwood Decking and Stainless Steel Cable Rail
- Video Intercom system with Pan Tilt and Zoom with door
- Cat 5 Cabling to all floors and HDMI cabling
- Oversized, 28 x 137 Foot Lot (3807 sq. ft. as per tax records)