Exclusively Offered by InvestSF
Noe Valley Commercial Condo
- Constructed in 2018
- Ideally located on 24th Street at Castro Street
- Ground floor of six-unit mixed-use building
- Soaring 15-foot ceiling
- ADA bathroom
- Separate executive office on mezzanine
- In-unit storage space
- 720 square feet per condominium map
- Zoned NCD – 24th Street Noe Valley Neighborhood Commercial
- HOA dues: $240.13 per month
This modern, open span, street level commercial condominium is a rare offering indeed. Consider this property for an investment, or use for your own small business.
Noe Valley has an exhilarating rhythmic energy. While it has a small-town feel, the neighborhood itself is quite expansive. 24th Street is one of two main commercial strips lined with upscale restaurants, boutiques, and dozens of kid- and pet-friendly storefronts and cafes.
The area is known to have more stroller traffic than vehicles, making it a popular place for young families; it has an equally large population of young professionals that fill up the neighborhood bars and restaurants late into the night. Its thriving pulse, central location, and distinctive charm is a boon to business prosperity.
Coming Soon: $399,000