- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Newly renovated kitchen and baths
- New floors, windows, lighting, appliances, paint inside + out
- 1,365 square feet (main level) per graphic artist
- 275 square feet (bonus lower level) per graphic artist
- HOA dues: $266.20 per month
- Walk Score: 97
- Transit Score: 100
- Bike Score: 98
Classic San Francisco design is elevated to embrace a twenty-first century lifestyle in this turnkey full-floor condominium located on one of the best blocks of the Inner Mission, rich with its own urban amenities while crisscrossed with transit corridors connecting Hayes Valley, Mission Dolores, Mid-Market and SoMa.
Alongside a dramatic gallery-like central hall featuring original wainscoting, three full-size bedrooms sit opposite two crisp designer baths. At the rear of the home, southern light filters into the open-concept living area and remodeled entertainer’s kitchen anchored with dining island. An adjacent hobby room / home office overlooks the newly landscaped shared yard which includes direct access to an exclusive-use bonus room. In-unit laundry.
New floors and paint, new windows, new stainless appliances, and new cabinetry and lighting throughout seamlessly blend with the home’s original coved ceilings, built-in shelving and period craftsmanship. Recently completed HOA improvements include new exterior paint, new front doors and entryway lights.
HOA dues: $266.20 per month
Offered at $985,000
- Saturday, January 12: 2-4PM
- Sunday, January 13: 2-4PM
- Tuesday, January 15: 2-3:30PM
- Saturday, January 19: 2-4PM
- Sunday, January 20: 2-4PM
- Tuesday, January 22: 2:30-4PM