Situated along the Valencia Street Retail corridor and within close proximity to thriving Hayes Valley, and the bustling residential development surrounding the intersection of Market-Van Ness, 150 Valencia provides an excellent investment opportunity the rare opportunity to acquire this unique property in one of the most desirable areas in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Keller Williams Commercial Realty, as Exclusive Advisor to the Seller, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire 150 Valencia Street, the “Property”, an exceptionally located Valencia Corridor commercial building consisting of a total of 16,490 square feet (as per tax records). Currently tenant occupied by “Stuff”, a Vintage Modern resale furnishings retail use.
150 Valencia is located in the vibrant Valencia Corridor, an eclectic neighborhood providing a unique blend of excellent dining, night life, and new residential development well-served by public transportation and numerous recreational amenities. Located just off Market Street, the Property enjoys convenient access to MUNI light rail and the 16th and Mission Street BART station which provides a direct connection between the Mission District, Financial District, and the greater Bay Area.
- Dynamic Mission District location situated along the bustling Valencia Street Retail Corridor
- Redevelopment Opportunity
- Walking distance to an abundant of local eateries, bars, grocers, 10 MUNI lines & 16th Street BART
- A hot spot for new residential condominiums under-construction, approved, and in the pipeline – see new project map attached
- Adjacent to a separate parcel that is currently for sale, offering expansion possibilities – see 55 Elgin Park Flats and Parking Lot
Currently rented to 2019 (with option to extend)
Building Sq. Ft.: 16,490 (approx., as per tax record)
Lot Sq. Ft.: 8,245 (approx., as pr tax records)
See more at: www.150Valencia.com
Offered at $6,100,000