EXPANSIVE OAK CENTER HOME
Reflecting the grandeur and colorful history of old West Oakland, this Colonial Revival, also known as the Wansner (Wilhelm) house, is sited on an exceptional gated corner lot in the “Oak Center Historic District”. Boasting period details including cove ceilings, decorative brick fire place in the living room, built in display case and hardwood floors, the modern updated kitchen, and bathrooms provide for contemporary comforts. Externally, the expansive deck with retractable canopies provide for intimate private affairs or open air events. As well, it serves as a great viewing venue for local events. Making your way from the deck to the exquisite level side garden, requires a stroll along the coble stone paved path adjacent to the newer constructed expansive 2 car garage. Close to BART, FWY access, transportation, Uptown, Downtown, Fox Theater, Defermery Park, public shared bikes and restaurants.
- Detached Single Family Three Level Home
- 3 Bedrooms 2Full/1Half Bathrooms
- Classic Colonial Revival
- Year Built 1908
- 1412 Interior Sq. Ft. (as per tax records)
- 2101 Interior Sq. Ft. (as per graphic artist), Upper Level 728 Sq.Ft, Main Level 816 Sq. Ft., and Lower Level 557 Sq. Ft. (NOTE: Lower Level Remodel Completed Without Benefit of Permit).
- 1189 Exterior Non-Living Sq. Ft (as per graphic artist), Patio Deck 568 Sq. Ft. and Garage 621 Sq. Ft.
- 3,880 Sq. Ft. Lot (as per tax records)
- RM-4/S-20 Zoning
- Large 2 Car Garage
- Large Level Side Yard / Garden
- Hardwood Floors and Period Details Intact
- Decorative Fireplace
Please visit: 1025-18thstreet.com
NOTE: Bedrooms, Living, Dining, and Family Rooms Digitally Staged Photos.